Romaji of the song Carry? from the album DISORDER by the GazettE.
Well, not really romaji because the whole song is already in English.
- Lyrics originally sung in English are in italics , and words or phrases I felt were implied are in [brackets] in the translation.
- I also (usually) put repeats of chorus/verses/stanzas in [brackets] if they’re not written that way in the original lyrics for ease of singing along.
- If he writes a word in the lyrics but doesn’t sing it, I put it in light grey to make it easier to skip when singing along.
- I usually romajize katakana characters in CAPITALS, and keep punctuation and line spacing as close to the original booklet as possible. If you see me putting spaces before punctuation at the end of a sentence or writing things in mixed-case capitals, that’s because it’s how it was in the booklet.
- Any comments I had during the romajization/translation process will be included as footnotes so as not to disturb the flow of the song. They’re not required reading, but Ruki does some pretty nifty things with his lyrics/kanji choices, or sometimes there’s further explanations about words or phrases in there.
The dearest fiance is me
It whisper in sweet voice
You are having already died…
I did not find a translation2
Me reflected in a mirror
Her who looks at it and cries
Please let me know someone
I am in such a figure why…
Carry… can you love such me? [Help]
Carry,,, may in a side all the time? [Help]
Carry…? do not already cry… [Help]
Carry… I do not go anywhere
Who made me such figure?
It is a already many
To die, if it was such a thing is easier
It is a too pitiable and is too unhappy…
I am not a ghost
It gives without seeing me by such eye
I have really become what?
The head is likely to be crazy
Please help me,,,It will die
ÅuDoesn’t3 it understand? You are already dead…
It remembered at last At that time I was dead?
At that time it jamped4 down from the building and died
Carry… I love you forever…
Carry… Good bye dearest you…
- I’m going to assume this is the Western name “Carrie,” probably supplied like the verb “carry” by translation software.
- I have no idea if this was the line he wanted to say or if his translation software crapped out or what, but I LOLed.
- The “Åu” at the beginning of the line is printed in the lyric booklet just like that.
- “Jumped” – this is how it was spelled in the lyrics.
MASS album cover art © 2021 HERESY Inc / Sony Music Japan